Joining our community is easy by taking the following simple steps:
- Find Out More – call Philip on 07532 223209 to discuss your needs
- Stay In Touch – if you are not ready to set yourself up with an account to book classes, programmes and events, why not stay in contact by completing our sign-in page and sign up to our news and forthcoming schedule and events
- Create Your Account – register yourself so you are ready to book classes etc.
- Book – Book your class, programme or event
The benefits of joining our community:
- Access to classes, programmes and events
- Discounts for block booking
- Upfront knowledge of events
- Buy your yoga accessories
How To Book
- Buy a class passes here for yoga and meditation classes [link to prices webpage]
- Book programmes, events and workshops here . these are separately prices. [link to schedule webpage]
- Book classes [link to schedule webpage]
Your First Class
Please ensure you are in lose fitting clothing which will allow you to move freely. Bring a bottle of water for any clas. For yoga classes, you can bring your own mat, but we provide mats and all the equipment you need.
Please arrive at least 7 minutes before the class starts.
There is no talking in the yoga room after the class has started. Please be respectful to all instructors, staff, and students at all times.